Zoom: What's really going on?

So last night I got to thinking (,typical me). Zoom has really come out of nowhere and put itself in the forefront of video conferencing when so many other virtual services like it are available. There's got to be something going on with it. That's a massive amount of business/personal info being stored on a server.

I did some research and found it's located in San Jose, CA. That didn't really give me much, so I quit looking and called it a night.

My local State governor was live casting today and a commentor brought up Zoom and the fact that it's a Chinese company and implied they were spying. She claimed she had articles verifying it's validity. I asked for a link but the video ended before I got a chance.

Does anyone here have dirt on Zoom? I'd love to find out why this service exploded during lockdown. Is there something we should all know about this company?

submitted by /u/antibodywantstorule
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/g2ldzz/zoom_whats_really_going_on/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die