A genuine question for hardcore conspiracy theorists
Hi there. So I’m not usually much of a conspiracy theorist but over this quarantine period I’ve been reading this sub a lot and I’ve got a question regarding lots of overlapping theories I read on here
So I’ve been reading a lot about the Epstein case and cases linked to that somehow and the takeaway I got from it as that big media actors, directors, producers etc in the mainstream media are often linked working with government officials or the CIA, whether through Pizzagate or other common theories
So if they are both harbouring common secrets, and therefore on the same “side”, why does almost every single movie containing some element of government or particularly American government, always portray them in the most negotiable light? Like movies and Tv shows often have the enemy be some kind of corrupt government if a government is heavy in the plot. They are never the good guys
If the media big shots and the government are on the same side, why would they do this? Wouldn’t they want the government to be shown to the people as positive in all the media they consume? This is like reverse brainwashing.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gdxq38/a_genuine_question_for_hardcore_conspiracy/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen