Another layer to the pigeon conspiracy
I moved in to a new apartment in March 2020, and in the tree right outside my window I noticed a bird nest. It laid on a branch on eye level, and I soon noticed that it was a pigeon’s nest. It was too tall for me to look into the nest, but I could 100 % look at the fat pigeons flying back and forth. I thought to myself that I would be able to debunk the theory of pigeons actually being government spies by observing baby pigeons for myself.
I have been occasionally looking over at the nest ever since I moved in, and, yes, two pigeons spent some time in the nest, but not as much time as I would have thought. I found this suspicious, but I’m not an expert on the subject, so I just kept my observations going.
This week I had been spending more and more time looking over, and for up to 20 minutes each time. I was sure that the time for the hatching of the eggs was approaching. One afternoon, one of the pigeons just suddenly started staring back at me. We kept the “staring contest” going for some time before the bird flew off. Yesterday I witnessed a crow sneaking over to the nest while it was unattended, but before it could close distance the nest, one of the pigeons came flying in and scared it off.
Today I looked over at the nest while it was raining, and I made out two birds in the nest, not two pigeons, but one pigeon and a crow. The crow was plucking the feathers out of the pigeon and destroying the nest. The pigeon fell off the branch down to the bushes below (presumably dead, since it was not flapping its wings). I went outside to see if I could find the dead bird or the nest, but I only found an empty nest and a whole lot of gray feathers. No pigeon or crushed eggs.
Could the crows be in on this?? After the pigeon noticed me staring, the crow appeared, and the attacks to destroy the nest started. Could the crows actually be covering up the whole operation and add a layer to this theory?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gc7ayd/another_layer_to_the_pigeon_conspiracy/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen