Bill Gates + the Pandemic

Last year my husband and I had a conversation after watching Netflix and seeing much more content about Bill Gates than usual. It stood out to me because I have personally met him years before, so whenever he is mentioned I kind of “notice” it. Suddenly, he started to appear increasingly more in mainstream media after keeping a relatively low profile for many years. I’m talking about late 2018 - early 2019, so before he stepped down from the Microsoft Board in 2020.

I am aware of all the rumours surrounding Bill & Melinda Gates and the coronavirus. Personally I find him to be off putting. Of course I have no evidence of this myself, it’s just a feeling. Nevertheless I also believe there is no smoke without fire so I told my husband last year:

Bill Gates is up to something. He’s clearly paying for a lot of favourable PR and gearing up to something big.

I’d forgotten all about this conversation until yesterday my husband tells me “wow, you really saw it coming last year when you said he’s trying to enter the public’s good graces and is up to something big”

Just look at the timing of all his obviously paid Netflix appearances like the miniseries

“Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates” and now on “Explained” etc.

Has anybody else noticed this?

EDIT: fixed a typo

submitted by /u/dantedl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gcf5nl/bill_gates_the_pandemic/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die