Cell phone companies (t-mobile/sprint and boost) have suddenly started showing conventional cell phone towers in their commercials. I think maybe they weren’t supposed to for a while, and now they’re doing it to distract from the new 5G towers.

I noticed this on multiple hulu ads. I think they’re trying to plant the idea that “this is what cell phone towers look like” so less initiated people don’t realize how many new 5G towers have gone up (they’re the small ones, closer to the ground and typically on top of street lamps)

Just a little tid-bit i noticed. It’s interesting how small things like this can affect populations. Note: I don’t think the cell phone companies are “in on it.” It could be as simple as a recommendation to not show cell phone towers in commercials that is now lifted.

submitted by /u/nman649
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gsf0le/cell_phone_companies_tmobilesprint_and_boost_have/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die