Conspiracy theory: some abstract spiritual entity is trying to use Earth as a "battery"
If you want to skip right to the point? Scroll down to the last three paragraphs
So in a post I made earlier to R/Conspiracy Theories, I asked what everyone's craziest conspiracy theories are.
To get the ball rolling, I made up a conspiracy theory of my own. My conspiracy theory went as such:
"There is an abstract spiritual entity that we'll call "The Darkness". The Darkness, every time it is killed, resurrects, manifesting in different forms each time. It's started off with the intelligence of a bacteria cell, it's actions being mostly random at first. But it's getting more and more sentient and intelligent. One such manifestation was of a virus discovered in Japan. The Japanese military experimented on how to use it as a weapon. Which is the real reason Japan was nuked, thus killing the Darkness. For the time being."
Anyway, I didn't actually believe my own theory. It was kinda just for fun. Think of it as a fan-fic of reality if you will.
So essentially I made an update for y'all!
Anyway, a lot of people were very interested, so I made an update.
So essentially the update is that the Darkness has gotten smart enough to enact this massive scheme to turn The human race into a supernatural power source. Like a battery.
Now let me explain:
1: the baphomet:
The baphomet (feel free to correct my spelling) is a figure in witchcraft. A little statue of a satanic goat headed guy with one hand up and the other down. Now what almost no one has noticed is that the baphomet figure has female and male parts. Half male and half female which is a common theme in witchcraft. More specifically, combining male and female in one way or another is a way of powering magic. Such as by embracing traits if the opposite gender, having both male and female aspects, or having sex apparently.
2: gamma radiation:
This, as absurd as it sounds, may actually make a bit of sense. (A bit). Male and female are opposites. And combining opposites generates energy. Such as when a basic and acidic substance combines, generating high pressure gas. Or electrons and positions combining to form gamma radiation energy.
3: Liberalism:
Remember the ways Mentioned for combining male and female to generate supernatural energy for witchcraft. Sex, embracing traits of the of the opposite gender, and having male and female aspects. Liberalism has achieved all three.
Starting with having lots of sex (starting with the sexual revolution where the idea of sex being sacred was completely destroyed), the embracing the traits of the opposite gender (like how feminism had women going into male roles, and how the left campaigns to make men more feminine). And of coarse the normalization of transgender people. I don't really think I need to explain this one further.
4: soy:
Yes, soy does contain phyto-estrogen. But there's a lot of YouTube videos you can watch on that topic.
5: Satanism and witchcraft:
Why is that shit acceptable again?
So to re-cap: the liberals And the leftists are finding multiple ways to combine male and female, which as we know is known as a way to generate energy in witchcraft. This is all happening under the control (or influence) of the Darkness, which is using the human race to generate supernatural energy. Like turning Earth into a battery.
Anyway, once again, I don't actually believe my own theory here; this is really just for fun, but also kind of a fun and fantastical way to explain all the Strange coincidences and odd patterns through out history.
So please let me know your thoughts and if I get enough replies; I'll add yet another update
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gskjer/conspiracy_theory_some_abstract_spiritual_entity/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen