Corona isn't real.

Not a big pharma Karen or anything.

But have any of you actually ever met a person with corona? I haven't, nothing related to corona has ever impacted my life in the real world. Nobody in my life has met somebody with corona, nobody in my life has corona.

I don't want to come across as a person who believes that "Just because you don't notice it means it's not real" or something like that.

I think that society is engineered to think that they are incapable of being tricked by authority, everybody thinks that Karens are crazy and people who don't believe in coronavirus are crazy, but that's simply because of the culture the internet has generated, once you make something into a popular meme it will spread to everybody very very quickly, so memes about stupid Karens and whatnot are popular because of it.

Anybody who is a real person out there, legitimately consider how many people in your life have the coronavirus, seriously, make a list of everybody you know who has corona. The list has no people on it because coronavirus isn't real.

It's very easy to be brainwashed into thinking you know everything about everything because there are people out there who don't know everything about everything, I hope you can see what I'm saying.

It's a test from the people in authority to see how many people can be swayed by the media one way or another.

The Karen persona was made as a strawman for us to light on fire and beat with sticks, to make us feel smart but we aren't we're just as dumb as the Karens make us out to be.

I'm not saying that vaccines are bad, I don't know where I stand on that topic.

Due to the internet, it's becoming increasingly easy to insight violence and cause people to think one way or another, there's no physical evidence that George Floyd ever existed, that's a fact, none of you have met George Floyd, only information on him is just through the internet and the media.

I'm not saying that George Floyd doesn't exist, I'm just saying that there's a chance that he couldn't exist, you don't have any physical evidence to prove he existed, and if you did you'd need to ship that out to me, and even when I got it there'd still be questions to answer about it, and if there weren't there'd still be doubt in my mind about it.

IDK man, take this the way you want, leave a comment saying I'm stupid or I'm a dumb Karen or something like that, It's not going to further your point.

submitted by /u/Luxury5000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gu8xzv/corona_isnt_real/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die