Coronavirus biochemical weapon

Disclaimer: I was told this theory by a friend of mine. This isn’t what I think, I just wanted to open up a discussion. I asked them to type this out in full cos I don’t really know the details.

I’m not sure how much of this I believe could be rwal but it’s an interesting angle.

“It could be plausible that Covid-19 was in fact not an accident, but released purposefully by the Chinese government to diminish the Uighur Muslim population in China.

If you have followed the news on this subject at all you will have read harrowing reports of Uighur Muslims being arrested in mass, persecuted, Raped, separated from their children (children being indoctrinated in certain internment facilities), being sent to internment camps and being murdered. Their population in China stands at around 23 million as we are aware.

Now, here in the UK we are hearing alarming reports of high numbers of black, Asian and minority ethnic groups here having much higher fatality rates from this virus, and no one seems to know why. It could be a cultural aspect, that unlike some people in the UK, some of these communities are very close, living with their elders to look after them, living in larger houses with more family members etc.

However, it is possible to entertain the idea that this could be on purpose. China have made it alarmingly obvious that the Uighur population is no longer welcome in parts of China.

Assuming this is true, this is the theory: the virus was released into general public, with the knowledge that it would spread fast and kill quickly. China had plans in place to close the borders ect. once things got out of hand. However, they themselves hadn’t realised just how fast the virus would spread and panicked. They may not have counted on it leaving the country in such large numbers. Once they realised they had unleashed this onto the rest of the world (probably around November/December time) and knowing that a lot of people all over the world would die, they quickly fabricated a story that this had all started in a market in Wuhan, in a destitute area. Seems plausible to the rest of the world as many coronavirus strains are present in animals. They lie about their numbers, put a muzzle on anyone who speaks out, put themselves on lockdown and wait for it to blow over.

Remember to take this all with a big pinch of salt as, of course, google is the main source.”

I think there could be truth to it, but it’s hard to believe that we live in a world where people would do things like this to each other. I know that sounds childish but that’s just how I think I guess. This was interesting to read though as I hadn’t heard much about Muslims in China being persecuted before.

If anyone has any more information or opinions on this I’d be interested to read them.

submitted by /u/miajade1996
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gdpbg7/coronavirus_biochemical_weapon/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die