Dentists want you’re dental health to decline.

I believe that the dentists want you’re dental health to decline because they want you to come back and give them money because if you’re teeth, and the cycle repeats. Just think about it. We’re putting these weird chemicals in our mouths and they want us to not brush our teeth hard but also want us to use electric tooth brushes. They recommend that you use all this weird stuff and to trust them, but I don’t trust them. I don’t think we need to brush our teeth twice a day too we just occasionally need to. This is my first post on this subreddit so go easy on me, I’ve just had this thought in my mind for a while so I could be completely wrong, I just thought it was cool.

submitted by /u/HugeComedian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gphkxf/dentists_want_youre_dental_health_to_decline/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die