Did I have COVID-19?

I got the flu shot in November. Got sick, I thought it was the flu, it lasted until February. I had random fevers, horrible coughing, breathing problems, increased heart murmur, body aches, and a really upset stomach. It was horrible. I thought I got better but after about 2.5 weeks it came back. I went to the dr. In late February because all symptoms came back. They said I had a virus. I asked what virus, and they said they didn't know. I asked if I should be worried about COVID-19 and they said no because I happened to not have a fever while at my appointment. This was a first and I figured I was getting over whatever I had. Went back to work a few days later but still felt like crap. We shut down due to COVID on March 20th, I teach preschool. 3 weeks later I finally felt back to normal.

Thinking back on all of this I'm wondering did I have it? Should I worry about having possibly spread it? Anyone else have a similar experience?

submitted by /u/krystaCull
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gcla94/did_i_have_covid19/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die