Flatten the Curve Part 6. Scientists: Black out the Sun. PR FIRM: Cancer rates down.
"If I was down to my last dollar, I’d spend it on public relations.” — Bill Gates.
"Content is king." — Bill Gates.
"An honest man doesn't need to hire a PR firm to lie for him." — Me.
If you were down to your last dollar, what would you do with it? I can't speak for you, but I sure as hell wouldn't spend it on a PR firm. Honestly, who the fuck would think, oh shit, I only have a dollar, I better get a PR firm!
Someone so out of touch with reality that their wife would have the balls to say, "What we mostly talk about now in our home every night is how lucky we are. We understand our privilege. When we say our grace at night, what we're thankful for around the table, is that we aren't struggling to put a meal on the table as so many families around the world are," Melinda said."
WTF!
Let's translate this article from NEW NORMAL English back into normal English.
We understand our privilege = You're fucked.
We aren't struggling to put a meal on the as so many families around the world are = We so glad that we're not fucked like you.
They need PR firms for this bullshit? Seriously? If Bill hires me I'll make him look like King Shit of Turd Island. Everyone will love him as he waves goodbye, and they try to get up shit creek without a paddle.
And make no mistake, we are up shits creek without a paddle, or a boat. And it's only going to get worse.
This is the guy leading to protect humanity. A guy who hung out with a pedophile, after it became public knowledge.
Once again Bill, hire me and I'll make your shit smell like perfume, like a good PR firm should.
You know, a good PR firm like Greta Thunberg had from the very start. Because a good PR firm is like the Catholic Church, sweet and innocent up front, while they take care of business in the back, regardless of how many kids they use (ahem ahem, Greta Thunberg) and innocent lives they harm, just so long as their narrative is bought by the populace at large.
So why, despite all the money being spent to make Bill the Tech King look like Bill the Boy Scout, can't these PR firms make the image stick? Why does society seem to be intent on reenacting the Reign of Terror and rolling out the guillotine's?
Maybe because our bullshit meter is screaming to grab our attention?
If you didn't read it, here's a synopsis of the Hyperlinked texts.
Here's your drugs for AIDS, sorry that you're dying of malnutrition, or your new born baby just died because they didn't have a cheap machine to provide them with oxygen. And sorry that you don’t have access for transportation to grab your AIDS medicine, but that's not our fault, we're a vaccine pusher, not a freaking UBER. We give you free drugs, now just shut up and take them, we're trying to solve the AIDS epidemic, not cure hunger (well, not yet anyways, we have to get our lab meat perfected first).
Stop complaining, we'll solve this AIDS problem. Want proof, look at India. They had massive problems with polio, and Bill Gates has pretty well eradicated polio. Now the only people still getting sick are getting sick from our oral vaccine. Yes the facts are there, we did turn India into the world’s highest rate of non-polio AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) cases, which is linked entirely to my vaccinations, wah, wah, wah, boo freaking hoo.
Let me ask you something, are they DEAD! No really? Are. They. Dead? What's that? They're alive? Well I'm shocked! Just look at how smart I am! Sure, they might not be ALIVE AND KICKING (cause you know, my vaccine left them paralyzed), BUT THEY'RE alive. Isn't that better than dead?
Let me answer for you, OF COURSE IT IS. Now please don't argue about the oral vaccine being dangerous and banned in North America, it's cheap, and that's what we'll use. Vaccines cost money you know, do you really think I want to go broke making sure people aren't paralyzed? Do you have something against physically challenged people? Are you really that prejudiced against people who aren't like you?
You're not smart like me and I'm not prejudiced against you for being mentally disadvantaged compared to me!
Now I have to get back to my investments in all the companies that completely contradict my caring and nice guy image research in vaccines.
I know saving the world is a huge self imposed burden, but I'm a GENIUS! OK? DO YOU UNDERSTAND MR I WANNA BE A GENIUS AND BE BILL GATES SMART BUT I'M DUMB SO LET'S PICK ON BILL! WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU BUDDY, here it is, I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, BUDDY!
So just shut up before I crash your Windows operating system (It's true. I can do that. I'm Bill Gates, BITCH)
Sure that was a parody, wrapped in sracasm, and trapped in irony. Hopefully you laughed. But admit it, for some of you, there was an uncomfortable feeling of conflicting thoughts, wasn't there? It was like laughing with someone at somebody else hurting themselves, but you can't stop laughing because the other guys laughter is making you laugh. It's not funny, but he's making me laugh because he's laughing and I can't stop!
The polio vaccinations in India come across like a Monty Python larp.
Doctor: I've got some good news and good news.
Parent: Go ahead.
Doctor: The good news is, you're child will never experience the terror of polio while he's alive!
Parent: That's great! Thank you Doctor, THANK YOU! Now whats the other good news?
Doctor: He'll never have to live ever having to know the pain of stepping on a lego block because the vaccine has left him paralyzed.
Parent: Oh. When does the side effect of paralysis wear off?
Doctor: Never.
Parent: ....
And this is why PR firms can't turn Bill Gates and all his good deeds into Technoviking or even Technofabio. Because the cure feels worse than the disease and because his motivations don't mesh with his behavior.
You'll read about his generosity and then read headlines of a new forty three million dollar mansion. Or pictures of him with convicted pedophiles or his name mentioned in funding like, Bill Gates wants to black out the sun! Like what in the actual forking bell!
Did I wake up in the Twilight Zone and Black Mirror rolled into one?
PR: OK Bill, I need you to say it again, out loud, just to make sure I heard you correctly.
Bill Gates: You need to write a feel good press release about how I'm going to black out the sun.
PR: Black. Out. The. Sun.
Bill: Are you heard of hearing or stupid? I want to black out the sun. Maybe you could make a video and use that Soundvegetable song, Black Out Sun, and tie it into Monsanto and genetically modified vegetables that don't need sunlight?
PR: OK. You mean Soundgarden and Black Hole Sun, and that's going to be hard.
Bill: Why the heck do I even pay you?
Headlines: Bill Gates Plans to Black Out the Sun to Fight Cancer.
Back Page: Red Tide is linked to lower UV rays in atmosphere. Is This Our New Normal?
I don't think Bill is evil. Not in the classic definition of the word. I really do think he's trying to help stop events from happening, and he and the group will do everything they can to fix the earth, no matter how drastic the actions seems, in their minds, the ends always justify the means. This is the way it is. This is why multiple large PR firms exist with offices around the planet. PR firms that stay underneath the radar. These firms are so interconnected just like corporate board members, and that's trouble. It makes it easy for groups to shape policy and narrative. To look out for vested capital investment first, and let the rest of us fight for the trickle down economic crumbs.
The needs of the few outweigh the many.
The cure might be worse than the disease for a few, but the disease will be worse than the cure for most.
After a vaccine, no parent should ever think their kid would be better off dead.
And no Public Relations Firm should be able to convince you that Bill Gates needed to break a few eggs to make an omlet.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gsfr3x/flatten_the_curve_part_6_scientists_black_out_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen