George Floyd.....let’s talk about it

Okay I’m here to question the authenticity of the entire situation. I have a theory that involves the whole act being a “stunt”, I think that the whole situation was premeditated by someone. It may be just a coincidence but the whole “Coronavirus” Dilemma has started to subside, and this crazy event with chaos and destruction just happens to blow the news up? Like this is a National deal going on right now. Several days ago, UFOs were leaked to be true and nobody seems to be talking about it. I’m almost positive that something is going on under the rug right now. Someone is using this for their own profit (besides rioters). Someone wants focus to be turned to this and away from other things happening. It doesn’t sit right. There’s been some controversy already with outside forces, (and some inside forces) having an impact on the start of rioting. Please start a decent conversation so that this thread can make some sort of influence on someone’s opinion on this whole ordeal.

submitted by /u/anosjoshua03
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gt99b3/george_floydlets_talk_about_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die