I believe that the recent events that sparked riots in the united states were planned with the intent of sparking riots in the tail-end of quarantine
I don't normally entertain conspiracy theories because most of them sound ridiculous, but I've been unable to get this out of my head. I sincerely hope that someone can present evidence to disprove it.
My line of reasoning is as follows:
Earlier this week, I watched a policeman commit murder first thing in the morning. He was surrounded by other policemen and onlookers as he silently killed a black man in front of a camera. EMTs showed up and didn't check his airways, breathing, or circulation. It was horrific.
In the same day, the news exploded as a black man filmed a woman calling the police on him at very least to intimidate him. She explicitly told the operator that the man was african american.
Both of these insane scenarios caught on film display that the racists caught on camera knew what they were doing. It's harder to prove for the first scenario, but there were also many more bystanders preventing the onlookers from intervening in the situation. It is inconceivable that the sheer amount of negligence on display was from simple ignorance of the situation. The second scenario includes a blatant racist act. The people in these events seem to have very clearly understood what they were doing.
It's widely known what the consequences of being caught pulling this kind of thing on camera are. It gets onto social media and the news, where everyone in the US hears about it and the protests, demonstrations, and occasionally riots begin. It is so predictable that just about any white dude in the US who can find a camera and a black person could start -- at bare minimum -- a protest if they felt inclined to film a hate crime.
This week's events have shown that this remains true in quarantine. This is why I believe that my theory is possible.
As far as demonstrating plausibility, it's not hard to find evidence of astroturfing involved in the organization of protests to end quarantine. Here's a video
that presents evidence and an explanation of the practices used to organize the recent strain of protests. There are entities that wish to end quarantine early, even in the face of information that the pandemic would be exacerbated.
Unfortunately, I have no more evidence beyond this point because I have nowhere else to look that might concretely back up or refute this view. I do have a few thoughts that I've been mulling over.
There are a whole lot more people on the streets protesting, demonstrating, and rioting all over the country because of these incidents than there were in the anti-quarantine protests. The pandemic exacerbates the risk of being involved in these riots. It's possible that these crowds will lead to an increase in cases of COVID-19, and everyone living with the demonstrators will be at risk as well. Plenty of people were staying quarantined beyond their state's mandatory stay-at-home orders, but there is a very real chance that this could draw them out. COVID-19 isn't being used as a weapon to suppress the riots themselves, but it could very well be seen as a weapon against the individuals in the riots. Unlike tear gas, it won't force the crowds to disperse, it will just kill some of them two weeks later.
The US has already been throat-punched by the pandemic, and a surge in transmission will only draw out the damage done. If some entity is orchestrating these events, they may seek to paralyze the US. But the people being attacked most directly are the minorities falling victim to the generally racist legal system and the groups that seek to protest the racist legal system. The two intents that are suggested are covert terrorism on the US as a whole, or a desire to trap sufficiently angered individuals in a uniquely dangerous crowd. There are groups that could conceivably want either of these two outcomes, but I won't point any fingers because it simply isn't possible for me to do so in confidence with the information at hand.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gt29yj/i_believe_that_the_recent_events_that_sparked/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen