I Waited All of Trump's First Term for a Mass False Flag, but Did He Do It?

The first President I got to vote against was President Bush, in 2000. That is exactly when the whole "don't vote third party because that will only elect the Republican" narrative began. And I fell for it. I voted Gore even though I wanted to vote Nader.

Then I got addicted to the pregnant chads on CNN, the endless, poorly covered, stupid recount nonsense. This was my first taste of wall-to-wall fake news coverage. I fell for it. Bush got in.

Oh, how we loved making fun of George W. Bush, he was such an easy target. We liberals thought we were really on top of things. We just figured we'd make fun of him for four years and then he'd be gone. We all know what happened: 9/11. After 9/11 we all shut the fuck up, supported the President, and no theories about what happened that day emerged, until years later. I am sure there were some immediate truthers, but I didn't come around until Obama was in office.

What am I getting at? I felt like I was watching a repeat of that whole process in 2016 with Trump. The liberals just made fun of the obvious things, whatever the mainstream media and liberal elite entertainers told them to believe, we believed. It was perfect for another mass false flag event. Have liberals been trained since Bush to respond in a totally ineffectual, distracting way?

The beginning of purely partisan support for conspiracy theories emerged. It was hard leftists going after 9/11. All liberals felt that WMD's were false and many supported a new investigation into 9/11. Then we got Obama and we shut the fuck up because he said, "Make no mistake, al-Qaida attacked...."

So we began rejecting conspiracies again. This is when I began to detach from liberal thought. It took all of Obama's two terms before I gave up on the two parties.

As we approached November 2020, I began to think, oh maybe it isn't going to happen. Not that the nazi power elite wasn't trying to organize it, I just thought maybe they need a Democrat in office this time. Biden is the perfect tool for the job, being a mush-brained puppet like Reagan was in his last years. Sanders was surprisingly winning the primaries once again. Trump even seemed to be rooting for him! I was feeling optimistic. I don't believe that Bernie is invited to the global domination parties. I don't believe Bernie would be the ideal President for this situation, but ironically I voted for a woman doctor in 2016 and all my dumb liberal friends were upset about that.

Here we are. Only I don't feel that Trump was complicit in this on the level that Bush was 20 years ago. I don't believe Trump or his faction could intervene. I think they have taken advantage of it, as they have conflicts of interest all over the place. I just think he is a useful idiot and is easily manipulated. Bush was that for sure, but his Dad just happened to be a Nazi demon, so he was integrated with the dark state from birth.

Trump on the other hand, I don't hate him the way my liberal friends do, I treat him like anyone, based on their actual deeds. I just think this plan was going to happen, it didn't matter who was in there. Whereas a Gore Presidency, let alone a Nader victory, would have ruined the 9/11 plan. With Trump rather than Clinton, it's maybe even better, because the public is more distracted by the media scrutinizing his statements than they are the systematic ways that this pandemic has unnecessarily killed more people than necessarily specifically as a result of treatments and CDC guidelines that have been a month late every turn.

Now the liberals are fighting against everything that we fought for before, and during Bush, just to remain consistently anti-Trump. They want the economy to collapse, which is terrible for workers and small business owners. They want a UBI, rather than a jobs guarantee. They don't give a shit about labor. They worship Big Tech monopolists. They worship scientists with blind faith, as though scientists are always right. Science, correctly applied, is always right. But they put people on the pedestal, not their deeds. Liberals want to take mainstream media at their word and censor everyone else. Liberals are ironically better educated than ever, yet they cannot seem to think for themselves. They always used to be the smarter ones, that saw through the bullshit. Now they're as sheepish as ever. Gore is looking like a raving radical leftist at this point, when he was considered too soft back then. Liberals don't even know who they are.

Meanwhile, the conservative base gets loonier and more detached from reality than ever. They are no better educated and they are not better at critical analysis. They let Trump get away with pumping the swamp into the White House.

You cannot be on a team and also pursue truth. It doesn't mix. Truth is a thing to itself, it depends on nobody to support it or to believe it. Truth is like fire. It is always there, but it only passed into your dimension when you produce the conditions for it. Weird analogy, but that makes sense, right?

We will not get out of this false flag with our country intact if we're pro-Trump, anti-Trump, Democrat, or Republican. Only we can decipher Truth from stories. If we continue down this path, then Trump really will be "The Last President." China won't start a hot conflict until the people of this country are engaged in a civil war.

I hope we'll stick together this time.

submitted by /u/breadmoon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gekrjw/i_waited_all_of_trumps_first_term_for_a_mass/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die