I wonder if Donald Trump is purposely letting the coronavirus get out of hand.

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this yet because I don't frequent this sub, so I apologize in advance, but I had a thought recently.

What if Trump purposely let coronavirus numbers blow up? He obviously knew all about it before a lot of people. He was well aware of what was going on globally before the average American.

Why would he do this? Why would he intentionally downplay the threat, risking American lives?

The only thing I can think of is that he is gearing up to take China down. The whole world is affected by the virus, lots of people are pissed at China for the lack of transparency (rightfully so to an extent imo), his rhetoric has shifted towards more anti-china sentiment, and more Americans loathe china now than ever. I think he's going to try and do something to knock them down a few pegs, I don't know if it would be a full on war, or what. But I think he's cooking something up to try and push china down world superpower ladder.

I think that when he initially heard of covid coming out of china he immediately thought "how can this benefit me and hurt them" and the answer is to gain momentum for a movement that despises china. He can now shift all the blame to china in order to fuel that momentum.

submitted by /u/catawampustyler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gl3bb8/i_wonder_if_donald_trump_is_purposely_letting_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die