Is it just me or are we about to lose alot of people in the next 5 years of covid-19?

Let's just forget about the virus killing people that obviously adds to the numbers but that's not what i'm talking about.

I'm talking about countries being unable to keep paying people who don't work. Companies being unable to keep paying their workers who are in quarantine.

I've noticed some people really love lockdown life, they don't have to go to work and they still get paid. Or you could be like me, had one of the worst jobs in the world before the virus now I have one of the only jobs in the world.

Before this I was unemployed for years I lost count, then 10 months before the virus I got lucky and was just offered a job by a randomer.

Me and those getting paid for not going to work are in my opinion, the future. We are the only ones 'enjoying' lockdown because we have money. You cannot enjoy this if you don't have money for food and you especially can't enjoy it if you don't have spare income to spend on whatever you want to entertain yourself daily.

But me and those who are getting paid for not going to work make up a small amount of the population I have no idea the exact percentage but it would be somewhere between 10 and 30% of the planet.

What is going to happen to the other 70% of people in the next 2 years if things don't go back to normal.

That's alot of people and it's potentially even higher than 70% of the earth.

I think we're going to see a massive drop in population for our planet earth. People complain at the moment that they have to que and keep their distance but, I think that will be a thing of the past in a few years. I think alot of people will die because of poverty.

They can't pay people for doing nothing forever.

submitted by /u/Sesindra
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gj98ee/is_it_just_me_or_are_we_about_to_lose_alot_of/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die