Is Spiderman ps4 correlated to actual people and events?
I'm just gonna leave this here. Call me crazy. I dont care. So check it. Donald Trump, american business man from New York. The "Don". This mother fucker wants, "loyalty". Kingpin, an entrepreneur from New York on the surface, lowkey the head of an organized crime operation. Trump Tower sits on 5th Avenue. Fisk Tower - Same story. Martin Li, American entrepreneur from New York who also runs a nonprofit. Has Chinese heritage. Martin Li becomes "Mister Negative". Andrew Yang, american entrepreneur with nonprofit from New York with Chinese heritage. The name Yang directly meaning the "positive" principle. In the game, Devil's Breath. A CRISPR generated super virus is unleashed in October. November of this year, China is bombarded with Covid just prior to the US. I'm not saying its correlated. I'm asking. Is this ALL merely coincidental?
Look up photos of Fisk Tower in game and Trump tower. Structurally similar and both have "____ Tower" written on the front. Both sitting on 5th Avenue. I would share the pics if I knew how but it appears I can only do one at a given time.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gltms0/is_spiderman_ps4_correlated_to_actual_people_and/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen