Mark of Zoro ”Z” for Zion

Does the infamous “Z” Zoro leaves behind actually stand for Zion?

I’m just watching Mask of Zoro (Anthony Hopkins bravo), and I have to admit I went into watching it already familiar with “V” for Vendetta as well as world politics, globalism, Zionism and conspiracy theories involving all of the above. And I just was reading reviews on this movie and how it “sticks” to the traditional values of Zoro etc, but while watching I also noticed things like characters saying things like “Zoro being the best example of a leader” (sort of Christ like) and how seeing the “Z” inspires people especially those in need. Then the main villain is a politician who has only gotten more snaky and ambitious over the years, needing Zoro or The Zionist to return to save the day, even if it means passing the torch and teachings or “traditions” on.

submitted by /u/TheRepublicOfAmerica
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gqrclw/mark_of_zoro_z_for_zion/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die