Political opinions in conspiracy theories?? (First post)

Okay this is my first ever post and it’s not really a conspiracy but more of a question, so pls be kind. Also I kinda ramble a lot and I’m sorry, I just want genuine answers.

I’ve been very into conspiracy theories since I was 12/13. For as long as I could remember, it didn’t matter your political views you had. Even if the conspiracy theory was related to politics, no one really sat there and yelled at you for your believes, because we are all just people who sit and theorize things. Now, it seems that media and politics have divided us so much, we can’t even make a theory without one party yelling at the other. Why has the community gotten so sensitive with politics? I can’t remember the last time I’ve read about a genuinely good conspiracy theory without one political party making a threat to the other. All of you are a bunch of extremists so why are we pointing fingers on the worse one. At the end of the day you are all the same. Every other conspiracy is about how corrupt the Dems or Repubs are or how one side is creating “propaganda” to ruin the US. The whole government is corrupt, both sides. It doesn’t matter what you believe there is no politician who is going to be some sort of savior. None of it matters. I would just like to know, when and what was the last good conspiracy that you read about that was unbiased politically or doesn’t even involve politics? You don’t have to believe it to enjoy the theory Btw! A year ago I learned abt the alternate universe theory and have been in awe ever since

submitted by /u/rottinglullabies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gil0nb/political_opinions_in_conspiracy_theories_first/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die