Soros Hijacked BLM & Antifa in 2017. He’s The Puppetmaster.
Let’s be completely clear:
I’m a fan of the idea of a nationwide uprising against a tyrannical government who exerts control with an iron-fisted legislative system that’s albeit corrupt and bought. With that being said, never before has their been such an outcry and outrage against the murder of a black man at the hands of police, and even during the LA Riots of the 90s, after Rodney King, it was contained to one small corner of the nation.
Now today, in at least 10 American cities (that I know of), “protestors” are finally tired of the police’s shit? No.
Initially I thought it was a mixture of restlessness of being commanded to stay home from the virus, then I thought it’s because of unhappiness stemming from lost wages. But then I realized, these protests/riots are manufactured and I’ve remembered reading about coups staged overseas and funded by George Soros.
Soros has heavily funded radicalized groups such as BLM & ANTIFA since 2017 (on record). He wants to see America destabilized more than anybody else.
There’s the stack of bricks placed in a convenient place in Texas, there’s the cop in Minnesota who was caught as an agent provocateur, breaking glass of the AutoZone, and it’s caused a record time activation of the National Guard in Minnesota for the first time in the state’s history.
As I adjust my tinfoil hat, which is looking like a crown right now, it seems the time is finally upon us where the globalists are making a hefty push towards collapsing America. The economic damage has been done; in Nevada, 99% earnings were lost during the virus... businesses have closed, jobs aren’t coming back, the FDA is complicit with manufactured famines (forcing cattle to be euthanized and crops destroyed).
Is your food stored? Do you have enough ammunition? Do you know how to treat water?
What’s your plan if these nationwide protests lead to national declaration of martial law? That’s been the topic of discussion in conspiracy circles for decades, and now we’re closer than ever.
George Floyd and Chauvin worked together prior to Floyd’s death?
Chauvin arrested yesterday (allegedly), yet riots continue?
CNN story about black reporter arrested: STAGED. They have been caught staging Syria war reports.
FOX reporters attacked by mob in Washington DC? STAGED. I’m 100% middle-aged white men wouldn’t have a reason to “attack” reporters. The “attackers” hauled away the reporters like cops would haul away a suspect. Clearly crisis actors.
If the people are truly mad, I vote to hit the IRS building, hit the Federal Reserve, storm Congress, torch Wall Street. Ya know, where the real crimes take place.
I’ve said my peace... just be prepared for any and all outcomes. Oh and I love how the militias aren’t speaking a word and aren’t mobilizing! Local militias don’t give a shit unless it’s congress voting on more gun legislation. Turds.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gtpa26/soros_hijacked_blm_antifa_in_2017_hes_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen