The effect of requiring masks on facial recognition
That's it.
I wonder what role that plays. A lot of conspiracies on covid focus on the government getting control but in reality... Everyone from the secret service at the Whitehouse to me and you can move much more freely now without much identification unless you're crossing borders. It's said China has moved most tracking to cell phones and id numbers
Also might have an impact on credit card fraud that is done in person bc they won't ask you to remove the mask and check your ID to make sure that's you... But you go inside on a mask so all security footage is worthless even at banks now
So... You kids that hate the masks can keep protesting it but honestly, we've been just granted a massive step towards individual privacy and anonymity, at least locally. I'm sure people with more power get more anonymity from this on a higher level to ease movement. No more identifying the secret service bc they've all got masks on, stuff like that. Only one who won't wear a mask already looks like he's wearing one anyway...
Alsoooo... For the kids in the reptilian camp... Masks and face shields are a great way for them to move in on a really large scale without needing the resources for perfection for all individuals. Hah. But no, I mean, I'm pretty sure that's not it
Edit... Maybe the orange guy is our only not reptilian guy... and therefore, our saving grace
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gnijyh/the_effect_of_requiring_masks_on_facial/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen