The US gov already has the cure to covid and is hiding it from the public just to bash China
I think it’s suspicious that most of the high ranking government officials who contracted covid recovered well or didn’t die. I mean I have not seen Trump wear a mask at all and he’s old and officials around him have contracted covid. Yet he says he tested negative and he seems to be completely healthy.
There’s also been multiple reports that the virus is man made. Though I’m not sure if it was leaked by China or the US. So I feel like it’s likely that the US already has the cure or at least a drug for it and is simply hiding the cure from the public so they can take this opportunity to call China out and make them a scapegoat.
China-US relations have always been tense and it’s gotten worse in recent years so I feel like this virus is the perfect opportunity for the US to bash China and turn the world against China. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was US that leaked the virus and blamed it on China. A pro gamer move if you ask me. Something out of a dystopian novel.
I don’t know but I just feel like this whole pandemic is a little sus
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gqlwq3/the_us_gov_already_has_the_cure_to_covid_and_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen