This coming alignment with the brown dwarf system
I hate that I have to post this here, it's not a conspiracy, it's basically meteorology but some people might see it that way because they might not want to believe what's coming, but I need to get this information out and I can't think of a sub to do it to get the attention it deserves. I've been following this writer on Patreon named Laura Wells. She's been reporting this whole time on things going on in our solar system and magnetosphere. She's talking about some big changes coming. This is all backed up by science and history. This [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIzBk35EVn0&t=7s0 talks about the upcoming frontside alignment with the brown dwarf system as well as disruptions in the magnetosphere. She's been keeping an eye on the magnetosphere which was going crazy the other day as you can [see here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972GhWZPjBI&t=1s) We're already starting to see the effects of the magnetosphere weakening. In many subs I come across people posting that they have felt "off", have had interruptions in sleep and very vivid dreams, which are already being explained away by effects of the coronavirus, and those symptoms are just the beginning of what may happen when the magnetosphere weakens. As the debris field gets closer, keep an eye out for NEO's (near earth objects) such as fireballs/comets. Due to the lack of pollution at the moment it's probably even more possible to see something. I posted this here because I know people here care about the truth and they are mostly open minded and aware that things are going on behind the scenes while we are pushed to think that everything under the sun is an just another effect of Covid.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gf4c5u/this_coming_alignment_with_the_brown_dwarf_system/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen