TikTok: Amazing. It teaches you all the things we need to know. Who gives a shirt about “privacy,” breaches? Nothing Reddit, FB, Apple, don’t already have.

It seems that the controversy surrounded Tiktok is a bit hyped. I’ve learned more about critical thinking, the dark web, how to hide my identity online, history and dancing... than I have on any other platform. It seems the least brain washed. My “for you,” has shown me people & theories from around the world, global change makers, how to hack, how to code, finances... and hot dudes dancing.

I think the privacy concerns are simply a smokescreen to cover up the depth of quick learning available in this platform. Well worth a bit of privacy to learn how to protect all of it & myself.

submitted by /u/BetweenOceans
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gefq0j/tiktok_amazing_it_teaches_you_all_the_things_we/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die