Traffic Lights = Tax Revenue?

I’ve been driving my daily commute during the lockdown. I’ve noticed that although traffic is light and I’m getting to my destinations faster than normal, I’m hitting every red light, and they are staying red for longer periods of time. Normally, the traffic lights near my home and during my commute will change if there’s no traffic and you hit the sensor. However, for the past few weeks they’re strictly on timers as if the sensors have been disabled. It has been extremely noticeable the past few days where my commute home has actually taken longer than normal despite light traffic. I was wondering if this was a glitch because of changing traffic patterns, but then I heard on the news how sales tax revenues were down and how gasoline tax revenues were down sharply. I’m thinking that traffic lights have had their settings changed in order to keep cars idling longer, wasting more gas, and therefore increasing what little demand/need there is for fuel and maximizing tax revenue as much as possible during a time of low demand. Although I haven’t had a need to drive anymore than necessary for the past few weeks, I’ve noticed that I’ve needed to fill up my car more often than during “normal” use.

submitted by /u/correcticallytech
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gflqw9/traffic_lights_tax_revenue/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die