Trump will do something atrocious and then pardon himself
Donald Trump will try to reintroduce slavery pure and naked in America after enacting Martial Law due to protests. The country will be so outraged that we have no choice but retaliate the best way we know how.
I have been right about a lot of thing and have kept my mouth shut about it because I want to see what happens. But if I'm right about the White Protests, the fact that everyone's phone went off in the country, Coronavirus (was supposed to be nanobots or something but whatever), and the fact that a black man ignited this country-wife outrage, Trump will try to "get us under control".
1984 was mentioned today.
Go ahead and downvote me, idc.
My predictions solely focus on Trump. None of these are in order or are an either/or case meaning one or both can happened Other predictions in an attempt to stop this:
-Trump will be assassinated, starting Civil War II.
-Obama will be killed but a white supremacist also starting Civil War II. Obama is more or less seen as untouchable.
-Pence will be worse.
-Trump WILL get re-elected.
-Trump will laugh at everyone about his second term on Twitter and Facebook about how we tried to stop him but no one succeeded.
-AOC will be executed.
-Pelosi will be executed.
-Sanders will be executed.
-The last Democrat will be ran out of Congress.
-Trump will begin WWIII under reelection almost immediately, most likely via nuke.
-A prominent BLM figure will rise up during these riots only to die in Civil War II and make headlines.
-Trump, a known white republican, or some political figure on Trump's side will be slapped or punched on live tv.
-Trump will call for the execution of some on Twitter or Facebook.
-Aliens next year. They will either look more like Black people or White people. Then one side will be "right" about everything.
-Aliens will come down on some Illuminati shit to keep Trump as President.
-Amazon will rule the world. Jeff Bezos is only a puppet and thinks he's God.
-Donald Trump Jr. after Trump dies.
-3-64 more years of slavery.
-Being LGBT will be illegal again.
-Meteors will destroy a part of America or another country.
-Nukes.
-Yosemite.
I don't care what you people say. Downvote this and see if I care. I know what I see. You don't see what I see. All of this has happened before and will happen again. You can't prove this much less than I can, but if I'm right about anything, then putting this out in the air is my way of preventing this future. I'm fucking scared.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gt8vl0/trump_will_do_something_atrocious_and_then_pardon/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen