Trying to figure out what this is
I'm searching for an answer and I thought someone here might be able to help me out.
I live in San Francisco and yesterday I was sitting by the beach, and there was an old hippie on the steps in front of me. He had scribbled in chalk behind him something like "release the john chochra files 1969." I remembered it but didn't think much of it.
Then this morning I was walking down the street after getting a coffee, and a man walked past me on the cellphone, and the only piece I overheard him say was "they put these things called the john chokra files from 1969 on the internet," or something like that.
Both had the same name, which I don't know how to spell, and the specific year of 1969.
I tried googling with a few variations on the name but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know what this could be?
It's interesting to me because (1) it was an incredible coincidence to see this twice in 2 days, and (2) it would be my first time hearing about some type of leak or conspiracy theory-type thing this way in the real world, rather than through the internet, and that's unusual to me.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gnh2q0/trying_to_figure_out_what_this_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen