What are ur thoughts on the scole experiment/life after death....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hajq4G9Ojg

The movie is over an hour long i know its alot to ask people to watch but I promise it is interesting or at least will be to many people. Even to people who dislike this kind of stuff I think you may find it interesting.

I will not tell people how to think or believe I simply ask what ur personal belief is regarding this experiment... Please watch the video first before you make ur decision.

If you don't believe at all in it thats fine if you believe in life after death thats fine. I am just asking for an opinion on if the scole experiment group was the real deal or if u think its a total hoax.

For the record you can certainly believe in life after death but still think this was hoaxed in some way and vice versa.

comment below ur thoughts thank you

submitted by /u/Johnny21X
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/grwtdk/what_are_ur_thoughts_on_the_scole_experimentlife/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die