What’s the worst thing you experience as a person that has woken up?

Personally one of the worst experiences for me is presenting evidence and explaining that the mainstream media don’t cover up because they are part of agenda.

Trying to explain that the mainstream media are not to be trusted and that they manipulate and control exposure to benefit the agenda is like pulling teeth. The majority of people just don’t understand it and I cannot understand why.

They say believing what I read or see on the internet is being naive, then when I argue that I have more faith in people with no agenda, money or power, that have self researched spent hours of their time selflessly researching “coincidences” and connecting the dots feels more organic, they just look at me like I am a moron.

How can an intelligent person not perceive that mainstream media is a construct illusion and that the credible sources used to fact check are part of the corruption? The only difference between them and us “conspiracy theorists” is money and power. The power and money to onboard corrupt specialists in order to manipulate facts and push the agenda... like are people that closed minded? What is so unbelievable about that?

Why can’t people understand human nature and link it to our instinct for survival. Break it down to this scenario: person gets car, after a while person gets used to that car so dreams of better car, person gets better car and then wants two cars and so on. This is how they recruit people, they take advantage of that instinct or those who have been so poorly abused that they are desperate (going off on a tangent) but it’s all linked to the same idea.

It drives me so incredibly insane that I am unable to articulate my view on this correctly, literally just furiously typing. But do you get my point? It’s so frustrating... complete idiotic nonsense. Eurgh rant over

Interested to read other people’s rants and experiences, light and love :)

submitted by /u/undisclosed09
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ghxem3/whats_the_worst_thing_you_experience_as_a_person/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die