2020 Debates
I’ve been seeing a growing amount of posts suggesting that Trump is wrong, stupid etc for believing that Biden WOULDN’T debate him. If you know anything about anything you understand that Biden will not last more than five minutes sharing a stage with that man, lol. I have a really really really big feeling that something, who knows what, will come up and Biden won’t be able to debate Trump traditionally. Imagine if Biden suddenly catches COVID perhaps and has to debate over video? Trump vs Deepfake Biden? They would play the Trump is anti science rhetoric, Trump would STILL debate him if he was COVID positive, he’d probably tell them to put him in a bubble lmao! That’s what they would say. Ohhhh Orange man is bad because he wants someone with a contagious disease across from him etc ohhh he can’t let somebody recover from a disease.
Thoughts? Archive this, really. I’d like to know if I was even remotely correct.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hgllu5/2020_debates/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen