Any Tips for Researching or looking into various theories and news articles?
Hey guys, with all the crazy stuff going on in the media and all the pointing fingers and chaos, it’s getting hard to really dig and find out what’s the truth and what’s fiction.
When it comes to the things we’re reading and seeing, how can I do some effective research on such subjects?
Also, I’ve come across some awesome and very interesting theories on this sub and have no idea which database to use to thoroughly dig and find some extra detailed info on news articles, facts, and other things to either confirm or deny such things.
I know a lot of things posted on here are going to be difficult to confirm, if at all, but I really wanted to find out how to actually confirm if a source is reliable or not.
Are there any steps you guys go through to do some effective searching and sourcing?
I think we could all benefit from something like this, as we all know, in times like this verification of media is KEY.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/he9qfs/any_tips_for_researching_or_looking_into_various/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen