Are we an experiment that’s been discarded?
Newbie to this form but long time conspiracy theories junky.
I have always had this theory in my head that we are an experiment. Just because of the way things happen and how many coincidences happen in the world, like the Mandela effect and 911. Even my own personal experiences in life have caused me to doubt reality.
I believe that we were an experiment started here on earth ages ago and every advancement has been a new test to see how we evolve. Such as the wheel, fire, electricity, etc.
And this covid19 thing has just made my suspicions worse about us being a failed experiment left to our own devices. Like a garden that someone gives up on, or a game someone stops playing like Nintendo dogs?
Up until this world pandemic I’ve always felt a pattern in every single event, year, tragedy and life itself. But also an impending doom that it could end any day.
This year started differently. Like i know it sounds crazy but I felt this uneasiness the minute it become January 1st 2020, 00:00am. Instead of celebrating I felt everyone was depressed and just trying to make a goodnight out of it. The vibe in general felt..wrong?
Then with all the crazy events happening month after month I just get more and more afraid that we’ve been left on a shelf to our own devices because we proved to be too self destructive and selfish as a species in its whole. For every 1 kind soul in this world we have like 20 selfish ones. That’s why we have saying like “life isn’t fair” “the world isn’t kind” “selfish people Live longer” It’s because we really live in a dangerous and depressing world with very little good things left to enjoy. Unless you have money you can’t really enjoy the “view” and unless you have connections you can’t really get anywhere.
Sometimes I’ve even thought this planet would be so beautiful and much better off without humans on it. We destroy more than we fix. We take more than we give and we only appreciate when we lose.
Guys I won’t lie I probably sound delusional but I’m really stressing about this. It’s a real dread feeling I get in my gut that this covid19 thing is the calm before the storm.
Let me know your thoughts. And please tell me if I sound ridiculous or not.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hccdcy/are_we_an_experiment_thats_been_discarded/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen