Australia does exist!

And I am genuinely interested in how you came to the conclusion that it doesn’t. You bright, inquisitive minds believe that lizard people and that the government is hiding borderline MAGICAL stuff from us, but you’re all flabbergasted by the concept of a platypus?

I honestly shouldn’t be mocking you, you all could have been amazing scientists but people knocked you for your incomplete claims so you rejected the concept of modern science altogether! So please, go to the big history project made by Bill Gates it’s free. And while you’re at it try to understand the scientific method, I hope you guys get what you really want, recognition and a place in society.

submitted by /u/epicarcanoloth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/higarj/australia_does_exist/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die