Discussion about depopulation (Deagle) projected GDP and population statistic forecast for 2025

Hi all!

I just watched this youtube video:

https://youtu.be/Zlu21LnvD-s

I decided to check out the website myself and verified what he said in this video and its accurate in the sense that the website exists and its accurate to what he says is on it.

I would like to ponder the accuracy of these figures and also come up with some ideas on what may be the cause of such a large number of lower population. Ie, migration, bioterrorism, food supply chain breakdown, oil/energy shortage crisis, alien invasion (real or even fake for media fear event) amongst many more.

Here is the link to the site, I used duckduckgo browser and a vpn so ik.not sure if chrome or firefox will pull the link however I dont see any reason why it would be a censored site.

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

submitted by /u/NewWorldOrder91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hdesvt/discussion_about_depopulation_deagle_projected/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die