Do you guys think Pablo Escobar was a fully enlightened being?
I mean, he was literally born in the Rio Negro, and brought peace and justice to the Southern Hemisphere via cocaine and narcoterrorism and political activism, and his favorite animal was the hippopotamus. He was cosmopolitan, and spiritual.
I know he was fat in his 40s, but he broke into the criminal underworld by stealing tombstones. That's like literally something a Dakṣiṇa Vāmācāra Shakti would do.
I don't know, I'm still of the opinion that he was not assassinated in 1993, and has probably been continuously physically alive in the shadows growing more and more biologically liquid crystal technosavy to this day.
I suspect he faked his death, in concert with the CIA, to "let Bush have a win" so the Bush dynasty could get W in office and demolish the Clinton dynasty while simultaneously blowing up the Western Military Industrial Complex, privatizing it, and conquering the Middle East.
I foresee Trump's corporal form physically and continuously fumbling the remainder of his term, giving China the illusion of control and eradicating their hegemony over East Asia, giving Pablo his final ultimate victory over the Silk Road itself, his last mission on Earth before leaving the planet to explore space.
OR
Alternately, rather than leaving Earth, he might splinter the Triads and Yakuza and the Cali Cartel and ISIS and Al-Queda etc, and kill some time orchestrating and observing their chase into the hills that have already been extensively mapped by world intelligence agencies.
This would give the underdogs a little time to establish their own narratives.
I mean, imagine being a misguided American teenager, you join the Military, you literally kill a terrorist and gaze as their soul leaves their body, then return to America to settle down and have casual dramatic sex with patriotic babes and produce offspring and teach them non-violence or violence or whatever.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hcbpgg/do_you_guys_think_pablo_escobar_was_a_fully/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen