Donald Trump's health

I'm not a Trump supporter but that is neither here nor there.
Yh here was a big stir about how the president was walking down a ramp at West Point, suggesting that he was not in good health. I also heard that some people close to him said we should be worried about his health. He has been in good health so far (he looks much better than Bill Clinton), but what if he is is I'll.
I've been thinking and my best rational explanation would only be hydroxychloroquine. I'm not totally convinced he is ill, but if he were maybe I would start there.

submitted by /u/liquidsnake84
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hbd1zx/donald_trumps_health/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die