Google translate is hiding something
I'm new to this subrddit, so I don't know if this has been posted here before, apologies if it has.Today I found out if you use Google translate, translating from Igbo to English, some pretty freaky stuff comes up, and its all related to absolute gibberish being input for translation. Here are some phrases I've looked up:
owo u uwu lo nu nwn oo su - You will be asked questions
owo u uwu woo nu po - A man dead
po oo wu uwu owo nu o - Don't lose money
on a uwu - On a coffin
wu owo uwu ga - High prices
uw u su fu - mother and son
po owo uwu su wo - Check the coins
wo uwu owo - Look at the financial risk
u wu uwu nu oe - Yea, the smoke is gone
owo uwu wu owo no wu su - They are not cheap
uwu uwu - umbilical cord
owo owo owo uwu wo su - What are the fees for this coin?
su su nu - Let them disappear
su nu su uwu - They want to die
su owo uwu wo nu wu su - How much money do you have?
susu su owo uw juu su - Many people ask questions
And the weirdest one:
uwu owo uwu u - ui ^ r ^ r ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ i ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^ j ^
I urge everyone to check this out for themselves. Bear in mind, no symbols are input for translation during the process, they just appeared after translating. I would have made a much longer list, but I just got off of my 15 at work and won't have another break for some time. I also urge everyone who looks deeper into it to post their findings here, any theories or possible explanations, because this shit is creepy as fuck, yo.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/h0kqg8/google_translate_is_hiding_something/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen