Gov't Audio Surveillance System

Ok. Hi this is my first post here. I'm not well versed nor a Reddit veteran so I apologize if I break any rules or perhaps have no posted this in the correct manner or thread. I actually wrote this because another user posted about receiving a call based off of information found on their phone.

So we are all now aware of the fact that our devices are listening to us. That this audio or our written searches then trigger advertisements on Facebook and such. Well I have experienced a few things that have made me question how large and advanced this system is. Because this has hit the mark several times and my phone was not even on me.

Here is a deeper explanation:

At my place of work, we leave our cellphones in lockers away from the main floor. At my Jiu Jitsu school I also leave my phone in my car, im the parking lot, far from our training area.

More than once, I have spoken about certain things (away from my phone), and despite the fact that these would be completely irrelevant to my normal day life (I'd never talk about them at any other time), advertisements havr appeared almost Immediately after i get back to my phone. (At most an hour or two).

Magic? Nah. Coincidence? Possibly. But there's a common factor.

I work at a large call center for a major cable service provider, and our calls are supported, in a way, by the internet. At my gym, the owner has a camera system that he also has an active internet connection for to access remotely.

Now, the idea is not too far fetched.

I have several of the home speaker devices that are voice operated, and they build profiles based on voice identification. If an action requires authenticated authorization, other people will be denied and told their voice could not be identified. I believe this is now the same with all Android and iOS A.I. assistant programs.

So, I've been wondering if the government has an expanded audio surveillance system that actively listens from ALL internet capable devices and catalogs all keywords into a unique profile for each catalogued individual. So no matter where you are, if your voice ia identified, anything mentioned is accumulated into your archive. And I had said that it is most likely automated, because of course there's not enough time or agents to monitor everyone 24/7. But if the automated system is designed to filter out threatening words or known about code words, then perhaps a specialized team will monitor into someone far closer to determine if they are indeed a threat.

Do you guys think this is already in place monitoring us?

(Im gonna throw this one in for fun: This happened once with a topic showing up less than 5 minutes after I THOUGHT about it. Yes! I did NOT even mention a word that time, and yes it was something I'd never otherwise pay attention to, much less mention. I was shocked and wondered how that one eas even possible. I realize how stupid it may sound, but I swear by these events.)

submitted by /u/JessJitsu5589
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hevq2u/govt_audio_surveillance_system/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die