Gugino
Hey guys, so I know we have all seen the 75 year old man getting pushed by the police and bleeding out of his ears. It’s truly disgusting, but there’s starting to be some reports that it was staged? A [video](ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino-was-trying-get-punched-face-before-being-shoced-by-buffalo-police-suggests-new-46401) has been posted showing that he was asked to leave the protests because he was trying to provoke police officers many times and some people say that the blood is fake? That there’s an obvious tube going through the back of his shirt as shows in the article posted. And that the loud crack was actually the sound of a helmetNow, before people start coming after me, Im not saying this video is actually staged, and no I’m not defending the police officer for pushing an old man, but I don’t know, something seems just a tiny bit off. What do you guys think?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gzctun/gugino/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen