Help Finding a Video

Hello all - hope you're safe.

I was wondering if someone could help me find a video. I *think* it was on this subreddit. It featured a small British girl being interviewed by, I assume, police or social services. The interview was taking place in a nondescript room and the girl was sitting on a couch. In the interview she was talking about child trafficking and something about people consuming children. She was calm and well spoken, speaking in a matter-of-fact sort of tone. The bit I saw was heartbreaking. From what I can remember, she and her sibling(s) were removed from the custody of her mother. If anyone knows any information about this story, or can point me in the direction of a documentary about it, that would be most helpful. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/MissKittyVanZandt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hb6jhk/help_finding_a_video/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die