Hypothetical question
Hypothetical about the recent discovery of a parallel universe moving backwards in time. I already know that this theory has been debunked but I still had a couple thoughts about this. They say the human body is the greatest machine ever built. It’s able to recover from injuries, grow, and learn quickly etc.. We’re consistently getting smarter and learning to build AI, and getting better at as every day goes by. Of course, everyone knows the theory about machines taking over the world one day. So assuming that parallel universe was confirmed to be true, wouldn’t AI one day just become so advanced with creating life they’d be one day build a machine that can simply reproduce by female and male reproductive cells? In other words their universe would be actually be transitioning from a world controlled by AI to a more human life, such as ours.
I know it’s a CRAZY speculation but it made sense at the moment
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/h9dsat/hypothetical_question/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen