I can do almost anything mentally and I never understood why
I have been investigating how my mind works since I was 10, I'm superconcious, have any talent of my desire, I can deal with any disorder, addiction or whatever mental issue, I can make this problems advantages by remaking them I've used DID this way to protect my main personality for a long time being on my complete control, etc. I put my own limits to all my "abilities" because it reaches to the point I could deal with things that most people will never overcome in their life. I believe any human can be like me in their own way cause I do have some influence in other's mind but I promised to never dig that hole because I hate controlling people, I do suffer from any physical issue also refused to dig into physical abilities but I do know it's possible, I have got 4 strokes by now because a lot of people have ruined my life and those experiences are my own chosen limit. I don't consider myself or other individuals of being weird, I base myself on philosophies that I've discovered and consider myself good. I don't seem to have natural ego, it's impossible unless I choose to change it to be happy with myself, my happiness comes from someone happiness only with their consent of course. There's much more but people tell me what you think, why am I this way? Or why this hasn't been researched before? Is it that people like me can solve all our problems and certain individuals fear that? Also there has been what I believe undirect reports of people like me before but each of them has been 1 in a difference of 200 years and above. I need help to understand why am I like this, before everything stops making sense.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gzzpgt/i_can_do_almost_anything_mentally_and_i_never/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen