I just had an eye-opening experience.
I know this isn’t really a conspiracy, but I just wanted to let you know.
I went to a protest today, and next to me there were these two guys that had on shirts that said “Proud Republican”. I was very skeptical at first, thinking that they would try to start some kind of violence to frame protestors, but they didn’t. Not once. For hours they stood by us, chanting, singing, and dancing. Until the riot police got bored or whatever (we were not breaking curfew or blocking anything, by the way) and starting shooting at us with rubber bullets, which is a whole other thing entirely...
But anyway, that’s not the point.
It just made me realise how this entire thing is no longer about Left vs Right, or Black vs White, or anything like that. This is about civil rights. It was very eye-opening to me. Maybe it doesn’t surprise you, but to me it was amazing. I consider myself left-leaning, so to see these people I’ve been conditioned by the media to hate my entire life, fighting along side me, was incredibly moving. This goes way beyond any difference in opinions that all we have. I hope that this continues and people of any and all political beliefs can band together and fight the true enemy.
Thank you for reading. Again, I’m sorry. I know this isn’t a conspiracy, but I thought it would be nice to share something lighthearted.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gx8r3v/i_just_had_an_eyeopening_experience/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen