I know where Madeline McCann is.

Okay this might sound a bit laughable, but I have a fair idea of Madeline McCann.

1) For starters, I know she’s still alive. 100%. 2) she’s alive in the country Germany. 3) she’s living with an elderly couple that adopted her at the age of four. 4) she doesn’t know who she is. She doesn’t realise she’s actually Madeline McCann as she can’t remember her old family. 5) her new family gave her the name Madison and that’s what she goes by now. (Creepy how near the names sound)

I’ve been known to predict crazy things before and with a little bit of educated research I can confirm I’m 99% confident with my thoughts. I also have the whole story about what happened to her and how she got to Germany.

submitted by /u/niallwynneisastewbag
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gwri4b/i_know_where_madeline_mccann_is/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die