I tango'd with the "Illuminati". ama?
Frankly, I don't care to get into the what happened. Because no matter what I say you're either going to listen to me or not. Believe it or not. I am not the BS type. I am not the believe it type. I don't believe in much of anything quite frankly. But I know what I found out. So that's what I'll let you know about. Exactly what I found out. For some minor background. I worked in entertainment. Was a model. Dated models. Met famous people. Ate dinner with everyone from actors to drug dealers.
So here's what I found out:
They have the ability to control ANYONE's mind.
They can literally possess another person.
They have access to an alternate reality. Whether this is dimensional or artificial I don't know. But I can tell you that you wouldn't know the difference and that it's a mirror-verse. Which makes me think it's dimensional.
They can't die. Their bodies will die but their consciousness lives on. Whether that's in another dimension or another body, I don't know.
I do not know how it works.(I have no qualms about stating what I do not know nor would I say I did if I didn't, I would merely state it is my theory/belief)
They access this other reality mainly during "sleep". These people do not dream, instead they enter what I could only best describe as a matrix.
For anyone failing to quite understand what I am saying I suggest the movie "The 13th Floor".
----
I will continue if anyone wants me to and I can go into greater details. Do not ask me how I know. I already told you because I interacted with them. I know them. Met them. Even slept with some of them. Don't ask me how because they would not tell me how. Please understand, I was just as flabbergasted as you are probably feeling like what I am saying is BS. THEY KNOW THIS.
I do not want to know this stuff, I really don't. I would be much happier not knowing.
THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS, may you all use it well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=637VzLSh8CA
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hdzih1/i_tangod_with_the_illuminati_ama/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen