I think the stimulus checks that went to dead Americans got pocketed

I think the stimulus checks they say got sent to dead Americans got pocketed. Not all of the money, some probably did go out. But they had a discussion and knew it could happen. They said just ignore it and get the money out. I think people in power took advantage and diverted some of that money. I don't know the logistics or specifics. But there's no way they actually sent all of those checks out thy say went to dead Americans. they saw an opportunity and grabbed it.

submitted by /u/supernutcondombust
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hggat0/i_think_the_stimulus_checks_that_went_to_dead/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die