If Superman or Captain America were to be written a few thousand years ago we would have been worshipping them too

I am from India and most Indians are very religious and very strict about it (not that I have a problem with it), I have hard times in making friends who actually logically think beyond their religion (again it's okay to be the way they are not that I oppose them). I had a debate with a friend, him saying that the gods were and are real but when I asked him which God to which he replied my God. I asked him to be more specific then he named quite a few of them and I said okay and named a quite of other gods not from his religion and asked whether they were real to which he answered no. He sounds like a 14 year old but he is 20. What I want people to know is it's good to believe in something/someone you thoroughly know like parents or friends. One of my friend said she is always being protected by God and God is always with her every time so I wondered if she is schizophrenic (a little dark but best way to express my words).

Here in India everybody worshipps and believes in God just because their parents told them to, and the parents were told the same thing by their parents obviously and now I might be wrong but the actual Hinduism or the hindu people began spreading more after the 15th century or so (there were always believer believers in the previous centuries but it began spreading widely with now the new forms of communication like mass production of books of religion like any other country.

We watch superman and today we are sophisticated enough to understand he is a fictional character. Also he has superpowers that normal people don't so that makes him superior to us, likewise people in the past were not so sophisticated and when they started to know about the superior beings they bend their knees and being frightened they may get killed by the superior they started to worship them and saying this much you mudt be smart enough to now know why there were sacrifices in so many rituals all over the world.

Back to the point, the spread of religion from the books creates the same effect back in 15th or 16th century and the gossips bruited all over India. And thus parents and all elders have been passing the same shit to the young ones and made them believe in Gods basically by frightening them about what happens when you don't believe.

I don't remember who said this quote but I have always been fond of it and it goes like - don't expect just hope, thus you might get surprised but not disappointed. I now feel I am going off topic like vsauce videos hehe.

Then comes some atheists who thinks they are cool. They like to read marvel and dc comics. But laugh and cringe on holy books of old. They don't even know that the marvel and dc comics or holy books like Ramayana and Mahabharata all are fictional fantasy (belong to same genre) but just written in a different era. To add more I would say the holy books are dark, diverse, and more intriguing in all ways.

Now I might have confused now whether I am an atheist or a believer 😂 I am just a simple atheist guy who believes in positive energy from the nature and love of family and understands the world around me just as you do. Anyways it feels good to write down my feelings and I am glad I found this page if you also have anything to share or have similar opinions do comment I would feel good to know how y'all are doing. Thank you.

submitted by /u/adxxtya
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/h8l4kd/if_superman_or_captain_america_were_to_be_written/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die