I'm just so confused

I don't know what to do or what to think. One part of me feels like the truth is out there I just need to keep digging or 'looking within oneself'. Its just soo hard. I get lost down the rabbit hole of the elites being in control... what is even REAL. My family keep going on about 'fake news' which they mean by reddit, or anything apart from basic news. What if everything is a lie and even the 'conspiracies' are junk and we are all in a dark world were we will never find peace. How do I go from here? Give up and go with the flow? Or look for more even though it seems no one around me feels the same or fights for what's right?

submitted by /u/do-a-big-flip
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hcxd88/im_just_so_confused/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die