I'm sharing this for fun only and I do not actually believe this. I literally thought of this on the spot as a farcical joke comment on a post in another sub, but I was slowly going mad putting it together, and almost started believing the very thing I made up for a laugh.
What COVID-19 really means
COVID-19 was invented November, 17th. That's an important key to this breakdown. Here's the numeral code:
COnfucius, ancestor Veneration, in Daoism-19. The 19 is actually an upside down 61. Five letters in COVID+61=66, as in 1966.
The U.N. General Assembly decides to found the United Nations Industrial Development Organization on November 17th, 1966
COVID is a organism developed industrially to systematically deconstruct the United Nations. This was all conceived by Director-General Li Yong (Chinese official) WHO WAS BORN IN JINING, SHANGDONG where there are 12 county divisions and the first outbreak was reported and 7 prison officials had been sacked for mismanagement of the outbreak (or were they??) 12+7=19!
Confucius and Li Yong have left clues everywhere for us to decode COVID-19. Keep up, people!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hh3fhd/im_sharing_this_for_fun_only_and_i_do_not/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen