Instagram automatically soft blocks me for sending photo of Donald Trump naked

So me and my friends found this photo of Trump naked and we send it to each other just as a joke yknow... well I sent it to my friend yesterday and immediately nothing will reload. I can't refresh anything no matter what and the photo was deleted. I just thought insta was down so I didn't even think about it. This morning I get on and insta says my content goes against the guidelines... that's weird I have no posts or story posts.. whatever someone probably reported me. So, about an hour later I sent the photo again. This time- it INSTANTLY got deleted and my insta is not refreshing again. By the way, I'm not sure if the photo is real but it looks very real.

What the fuck is happening?

submitted by /u/ButtLicker6969420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gx91tz/instagram_automatically_soft_blocks_me_for/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die